Hyper

Just a Blog about a guy getting through life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, Tulsa, United States

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday the 23rd

I'm looking forward to getting things rolling again. I've had two days to decompress from the last 14 weeks of dealing with boredom. My head has to get used to not having to study Oklahoma Employment law. I am OK with that.

Yesterday I called my service providers and told them what has been happening. (Sprint, Sirius, Go Daddy . . . etc.) I was surprised to receive so much understanding from them. My phone is good until 9/9, Sirius gave me 5 months free and Go Daddy said that I am good until November and even then, they will work with me. Not, a bad day.

Tomorrow, California child support.

My projects are:
1) Find a job
2) Finish cleaning the garage
3) Refinish the deck.

That is going to be my week and "Hopefully" I will hear something from the State, a week from Tuesday, in the way money.


Hyper

| 8:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blogspot stats