Hyper

Just a Blog about a guy getting through life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, Tulsa, United States

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A little about me.

Born and raised in Southern California

I enjoy everything outdoors and then kick it on the couch and talk about anything, going to dinner, dance, movies, comedy club, or just watching a band play is fine with me. I’ve been to Louisiana, several times and I especially love the southern part of the state, good people.

I am, described as, someone that has a great sense of humor, a lover of life, is caring, a team player, optimistic, fun, outgoing, best friend, kindhearted, confident, giving, respectful, honest, not afraid of being intimate, with few inhibitions yet will keep someone on their toes.

Outgoing open-minded wisdom is very important to me. I am open to adventure. I love to work out and am health conscious. I would like to meet someone very compatible with me. We can have disagreements and intense discussion yet conclude with love, admiration, loyalty and respect.

I’m, 47-5’9’’, lean, distinguished looking, very open minded, outgoing, respectful, active and fun and responsible.

Labels:

| 4:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blogspot stats